Friday, January 19, 2007

Out with the Old

I have been doing mostly questing since the start of BC, but I have gone to HFC (Hell Fire Citadel) a total of 5 times. In 3 trips to the Ramparts I have replaced my 2x Freezing Band(s) with 2x Witching Band(s). Not a bad deal!

Now that I am 63 though, it's on to the Underbog and a quest reward that will be yet another ring replacement. Blizzard, I have two hands with three trolley fingers each! How about you at least let me wear 4 rings so I don't have to keep trashing good rings every level.

Jafer

No comments:

Miles Logged

Books Read

Recently Finished:

The Wise Man's Fear
Dynasty of Evil
100 Bullets Vol. 07: Samurai
Batman: Batman and Son
100 Bullets Vol. 06: Six Feet Under the Gun
100 Bullets Vol. 05: The Counterfifth Detective
100 Bullets Vol. 04: A Foregone Tomorrow
100 Bullets Vol. 03: Hang Up on the Hang Low
100 Bullets Vol. 02: Split Second Chance
30 Days of Night
100 Bullets Vol. 01: First Shot, Last Call
Transmetropolitan Vol. 1: Back on the Street
Uzumaki, Volume 1
Runaways vol. 1: Pride and Joy
The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 2: Dallas
The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 1: Apocalypse Suite
Batman: Hush, Vol. 2
Atomic Robo Vol. 4: Other Strangeness
}

Search