Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Daily Affirmation

After attending the Scott Kurtz panel at PAX East I've become a huge fan boy. In that vein, I hunted down the podcast he and Kris Straub started back in 2007, Daily Affirmation. I have been listening from episode one onward since Sunday and I am loving them. I've had to stiffle more laughs than I can count with fake coughs at my desk. Discovering the podcast also brought Kris to my attention, Chainsawsuit is now a part of my daily internet routine. That is all, go listen and read comics!

1 comment:

Mano said...

Hi,

You have a very great weblog. To become a profitable human being the basic issue is to have positive thinking. Enjoy Sky Rocketing Accomplishment with Turbo charged Positive Affirmations... Produce Positive Thinking So You are able to Get rid of Strain Out of your Existence, Enhance Your Self-Confidence and Program Your self For Lifetime Success!

Miles Logged

Books Read

Recently Finished:

The Wise Man's Fear
Dynasty of Evil
100 Bullets Vol. 07: Samurai
Batman: Batman and Son
100 Bullets Vol. 06: Six Feet Under the Gun
100 Bullets Vol. 05: The Counterfifth Detective
100 Bullets Vol. 04: A Foregone Tomorrow
100 Bullets Vol. 03: Hang Up on the Hang Low
100 Bullets Vol. 02: Split Second Chance
30 Days of Night
100 Bullets Vol. 01: First Shot, Last Call
Transmetropolitan Vol. 1: Back on the Street
Uzumaki, Volume 1
Runaways vol. 1: Pride and Joy
The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 2: Dallas
The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 1: Apocalypse Suite
Batman: Hush, Vol. 2
Atomic Robo Vol. 4: Other Strangeness
}

Search