Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Dialing it back

My new found love for PvP and swearing off of all things raid doesn't leave me a ton of stuff to do on a day to day basis. We only play 10 games a week on our 3s team, I pretty much have all the veterans gear I want (sans belt and that is just laziness) and my daily earth to water transmute covers any expenses I might incur. Sure I want my epic mount still, but I figure I can farm for it in the month leading up to WotLK, whenever that is. Admittedly I'm getting a little bored with WoW. I don't think I need to go cold turkey with my WoW play as I have done in years past, I will just pace my play time differently.

So now I'm taking it easy in WoW these days, which leaves me time to focus on other games. I preordered the Orange Box and got early access to the TF2 beta which is a ton of fun. I will most likely be picking up Halo 3 after this weekend, something I would have never dreamed of two years ago. There are bunch of 360 titles coming this fall and winter that I want to play to, so I should get a good mix of WoW and other games.

Arena Notes
We went 4-6 in 3s this week, but got lucky with what teams we beat and lost too. We dropped to an 1843 rating, which means we only lost 28 points from 6 teams, not to bad considering we have lost 22 from one team previously.

Guild Notes
FBD Downed Mag, Grats Guys!

No comments:

Miles Logged

Books Read

Recently Finished:

The Wise Man's Fear
Dynasty of Evil
100 Bullets Vol. 07: Samurai
Batman: Batman and Son
100 Bullets Vol. 06: Six Feet Under the Gun
100 Bullets Vol. 05: The Counterfifth Detective
100 Bullets Vol. 04: A Foregone Tomorrow
100 Bullets Vol. 03: Hang Up on the Hang Low
100 Bullets Vol. 02: Split Second Chance
30 Days of Night
100 Bullets Vol. 01: First Shot, Last Call
Transmetropolitan Vol. 1: Back on the Street
Uzumaki, Volume 1
Runaways vol. 1: Pride and Joy
The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 2: Dallas
The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 1: Apocalypse Suite
Batman: Hush, Vol. 2
Atomic Robo Vol. 4: Other Strangeness
}

Search