Friday, September 28, 2007

Dialing it up

I'm the one yelling "boner"

Yeah I lied! Wednesday night, after I writing "Dialing it back" that morning, I got bored and sent a tell to the SSC raid leader. FBD is working on their first Lurker kill that night, so I tagged along. We ended up getting him to 29% before the adds respawned and we had a vent melt down. Last night after playing an hour or two of TF2 I logged on WoW and saw them all back in SSC. So I tagged along again and this time we were rewarded with a kill after a slight strategy adjustment. It was a lot of fun to raid again, but I think I will keep myself on back up status and focus on PvP and other games for the time being.

Arena Notes
It is my birthday Sunday and I told my arena team all I want is to break 1900. It may take more than our normal ten games, but if we are on a hot streak I'd like to push on.

WoW Links
Blizzard has added an arena calculator to the armory, it has some really cool time based functionality that other websites do not offer. It is cool to see what rating I would need to get my chest piece and save 5000 points for season 3 within 7 weeks. It is 2015, which seems a little out of reach at this point. Maybe 1918 in 8 weeks?

No comments:

Miles Logged

Books Read

Recently Finished:

The Wise Man's Fear
Dynasty of Evil
100 Bullets Vol. 07: Samurai
Batman: Batman and Son
100 Bullets Vol. 06: Six Feet Under the Gun
100 Bullets Vol. 05: The Counterfifth Detective
100 Bullets Vol. 04: A Foregone Tomorrow
100 Bullets Vol. 03: Hang Up on the Hang Low
100 Bullets Vol. 02: Split Second Chance
30 Days of Night
100 Bullets Vol. 01: First Shot, Last Call
Transmetropolitan Vol. 1: Back on the Street
Uzumaki, Volume 1
Runaways vol. 1: Pride and Joy
The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 2: Dallas
The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 1: Apocalypse Suite
Batman: Hush, Vol. 2
Atomic Robo Vol. 4: Other Strangeness
}

Search