Thursday, October 25, 2007

Magus Blade and other some such


So I posted on Tuesday with my QQ goggles on because I had never seen a caster main hand drop after months of raiding two instances that drop them. Well Tuesday night my luck finally turned and Gruul coughed up a Bloodmaw Magus-Blade for me. I guess he reads my blog. No, that is not me, gross little alliance gnomes...smell like loose change, but that was the only picture of the blade I could find.

2.3 Engineering Notes
So now that engineers are getting their own mounts they are willing to share some more useful items with the rest of us I guess. As of 2.3 potion injectors can be used by none engineers, which is a god send for my poor bag space. They are also finally getting new repair bots that can be made with Outland mats. What a concept Blizzard.

4 Piece Mage Season 3 Change
I was honestly looking forward to the return of the reduced poly cast four piece bonus. The blink reduction is nice and all, but I just don't notice it as much. Most of the time I am not the focus target in 3v3 or 5v5 so I don't need my blink, but I sure do polymorph a lot. Even a reduction of just .15 seconds can make a world of difference. In a fight against another mage rush down team a reduced poly cast can mean the difference between winning and losing.

No comments:

Miles Logged

Books Read

Recently Finished:

The Wise Man's Fear
Dynasty of Evil
100 Bullets Vol. 07: Samurai
Batman: Batman and Son
100 Bullets Vol. 06: Six Feet Under the Gun
100 Bullets Vol. 05: The Counterfifth Detective
100 Bullets Vol. 04: A Foregone Tomorrow
100 Bullets Vol. 03: Hang Up on the Hang Low
100 Bullets Vol. 02: Split Second Chance
30 Days of Night
100 Bullets Vol. 01: First Shot, Last Call
Transmetropolitan Vol. 1: Back on the Street
Uzumaki, Volume 1
Runaways vol. 1: Pride and Joy
The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 2: Dallas
The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 1: Apocalypse Suite
Batman: Hush, Vol. 2
Atomic Robo Vol. 4: Other Strangeness
}

Search