Thursday, November 29, 2007

PvP Christmas

I don't think I ever picked up five epics in a 24 hour period. I grabbed three from Molten Core back in the day because all the other mages were geared to the teeth. That only earned me a DKP debt that took almost five months to get out of though. Tuesday this week when season 2 rolled to season 3 I picked up the following:

Vengeful Gladiator's Silk Handguards
Vengeful Gladiator's Silk Raiment
Vindicator's Band of Dominance
Vindicator's Pendant of Dominance
Vindicator's Silk Belt

Welfare epics sure, I guess, but with the break up of FBD times are tough. Got to squeeze a few pennies and all that jazz. I gemmed and enchanted all my new gear out and broke my bank. The market has sky rocketed for gems and enchanting mats. Twelve gold for a Greater Planar Essence, gross! I did have a lot of friends who made bank though, unfortunately herbalism has fallen off and everyone has a friend of a friend who can make them potions. Maybe it is time to reroll my professions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

hey men, what is the name of that item script, I need that :)

Wreck said...

http://www.wowhead.com/?forums&topic=3464&p=35822

Miles Logged

Books Read

Recently Finished:

The Wise Man's Fear
Dynasty of Evil
100 Bullets Vol. 07: Samurai
Batman: Batman and Son
100 Bullets Vol. 06: Six Feet Under the Gun
100 Bullets Vol. 05: The Counterfifth Detective
100 Bullets Vol. 04: A Foregone Tomorrow
100 Bullets Vol. 03: Hang Up on the Hang Low
100 Bullets Vol. 02: Split Second Chance
30 Days of Night
100 Bullets Vol. 01: First Shot, Last Call
Transmetropolitan Vol. 1: Back on the Street
Uzumaki, Volume 1
Runaways vol. 1: Pride and Joy
The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 2: Dallas
The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 1: Apocalypse Suite
Batman: Hush, Vol. 2
Atomic Robo Vol. 4: Other Strangeness
}

Search