Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Three Boss Minimum

During my hiatus from this bee log we (FBD) did go to Zul'Aman the day it was released. It was the most fun I have ever had raiding. Everyone was giving there full attention and effort into the trash and boss fights. I could trust the healers, tanks and dps to all their jobs and use consumables without having to go behind them and double check. It was like pre-BC raiding back on Mal'Ganis again.

We ended up downing three bosses and going back for more attempts on a fourth boss the next day. The drops weren't to great, although the badges were nice, but it was a ton of fun. We got to see new content with out the aid of boss mods and strategy guides. It was like we were our own little Nihilum for the day. Except they would have full cleared in the PTR and full cleared day one...

Arena Notes
Majarg is in the hospital with some of the worst luck I have ever heard of. Needless to say they would not wheel a gaming pc into his room, so my favorite elemental shaman and brooklynite was MIA this week. Pen, Brain and I rolled Resto Shaman, Rogue, Mage to a 11-4 record and a mere 1603 rating. Season 3 is starting out tougher than I thought. If we really push this coming week and get to 1851 I can pick up my S3 dagger though. Thats right no more staff, I want all the spell damage I can get.

Ranking Notes
Oh, I know the best geared horde mage in the US, his name is Manly. I used to play with him pre-BC in a guild called Shining Force back when I was on Mal'Ganis. Pretty cool guy that I chit chatted with on vent a few times before taking a break when Naxx came out.

No comments:

Miles Logged

Books Read

Recently Finished:

The Wise Man's Fear
Dynasty of Evil
100 Bullets Vol. 07: Samurai
Batman: Batman and Son
100 Bullets Vol. 06: Six Feet Under the Gun
100 Bullets Vol. 05: The Counterfifth Detective
100 Bullets Vol. 04: A Foregone Tomorrow
100 Bullets Vol. 03: Hang Up on the Hang Low
100 Bullets Vol. 02: Split Second Chance
30 Days of Night
100 Bullets Vol. 01: First Shot, Last Call
Transmetropolitan Vol. 1: Back on the Street
Uzumaki, Volume 1
Runaways vol. 1: Pride and Joy
The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 2: Dallas
The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 1: Apocalypse Suite
Batman: Hush, Vol. 2
Atomic Robo Vol. 4: Other Strangeness
}

Search