Friday, December 28, 2007

Keep It In Your Pants

My World of Warcraft account has been well feed, drained of all waste and put back into hibernation. As of yesterday I am WoW free again. I'd wager a guess and say that this hiatus will last as long as it takes Activision Blizzard to release WOTLK.

About my leaving I will put it as simply as this...

It is really disappointing that Blizzard continues to focus on content (Patch 2.4) that only a very very small percentage of it's player base will ever see. There will be no new arena venues or battlegrounds until the next expansion and that frustrates me to no end.

To move on, Juno was a fantastic film, my favorite for the year by far. I bought the soundtrack last night and I never buy soundtracks. I Am Legend was a supreme disappointment after the first half of the film which was really good. Now that I don't have a WoW account I picked up netflix again, yeah tons of anime to watch!

Arcade Project
I got my IPAC in the mail the day before Christmas and well it looks cool, but it will really shine once it actually serves its function. I picked up a pack of crimp on connectors for the wiring which thankfully will allow for a solder free project.

Site Watch
The Totally Rad Show (2nd only to Diggnation) just launched the 2.0 version of their website.

No comments:

Miles Logged

Books Read

Recently Finished:

The Wise Man's Fear
Dynasty of Evil
100 Bullets Vol. 07: Samurai
Batman: Batman and Son
100 Bullets Vol. 06: Six Feet Under the Gun
100 Bullets Vol. 05: The Counterfifth Detective
100 Bullets Vol. 04: A Foregone Tomorrow
100 Bullets Vol. 03: Hang Up on the Hang Low
100 Bullets Vol. 02: Split Second Chance
30 Days of Night
100 Bullets Vol. 01: First Shot, Last Call
Transmetropolitan Vol. 1: Back on the Street
Uzumaki, Volume 1
Runaways vol. 1: Pride and Joy
The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 2: Dallas
The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 1: Apocalypse Suite
Batman: Hush, Vol. 2
Atomic Robo Vol. 4: Other Strangeness
}

Search