Saturday, December 29, 2007

Expanding the Scope

This blog has ostensibly been my World of Warcraft journal for coming up on a year now. Occasionally I have dabbled into other games here, but I usually reserved that for my other blog. As of a week ago I shut down my other blog to focus my full attention to this one. As of a week ago I still planned to be playing WoW for the foreseeable future. Times change and people do too, get use to it kids.

So now what is a WoW blog to do without WoW? Write about other gaming I guess. I have a slew of 360 and Wii titles to catch up on, an arcade machine to build and a new computer to finance and construct. I got Crysis for Christmas and installed it only to have it try and end my computers life. The demo ran fine for the most part so to have the retail copy kick the crap out of my PC was a surprise. Time for some speed this March!

I picked up Ritual of the Molemen by well the Molemen. I am six years behind on this album and really enjoying it (the album not the time lapse). I also picked up Rob Sonics old album as I was introduced to the new one first. It is good, but kind of hard to enjoy in the face of his new album which I love.

No comments:

Miles Logged

Books Read

Recently Finished:

The Wise Man's Fear
Dynasty of Evil
100 Bullets Vol. 07: Samurai
Batman: Batman and Son
100 Bullets Vol. 06: Six Feet Under the Gun
100 Bullets Vol. 05: The Counterfifth Detective
100 Bullets Vol. 04: A Foregone Tomorrow
100 Bullets Vol. 03: Hang Up on the Hang Low
100 Bullets Vol. 02: Split Second Chance
30 Days of Night
100 Bullets Vol. 01: First Shot, Last Call
Transmetropolitan Vol. 1: Back on the Street
Uzumaki, Volume 1
Runaways vol. 1: Pride and Joy
The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 2: Dallas
The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 1: Apocalypse Suite
Batman: Hush, Vol. 2
Atomic Robo Vol. 4: Other Strangeness
}

Search