Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Lentils and Arena

I kept my nose clean from WoW for two weeks following my cold turkey break. What can I say I'm a softy for arena coverage and call of duty is a great game, but only compelling enough if my friends are playing. I haven't reactivated just yet, but I have till the 22nd of this month to make that decision. For now I will try and get on an active 2v2 and 5v5 team and try and convince my 3v3 teammates (Warlock, Ele Shaman, Mage) from last season to be more active.

I am also unguilded for the time being and will be on the search for a pvp guild to up my prospects. Spamming the trade chat for prospective teams just seems like playing darts with a blindfold on. Ice veins is the cat's ass by the way. Couple it with bloodlust and I have a sub one second polymorph at my disposal.

So that covers the arena, what about the lentils?

Crystal and I are back on a healthy eating kick for our 2008 weight loss goals. This means trying out health and tasty new recipes. Which always leads me back to 101 cookbooks, my favorite cooking blog on the interslice. On my most recent trip I decided to give the lentil soup recipe a go. It was filling in its smell and taste was quick cook for a cold night. Next time I will chop the kale up finer, but this one is going in the permanent cook book.

Site Watch
SK Gaming has a newish global arena ranking site up that is worth a look for sure. Check out the player ranking to see an all in calculation of who the best players in the world are.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So what is my next surprise meal??

Wreck said...

Well then it wouldn't be a surprise now would it!

Miles Logged

Books Read

Recently Finished:

The Wise Man's Fear
Dynasty of Evil
100 Bullets Vol. 07: Samurai
Batman: Batman and Son
100 Bullets Vol. 06: Six Feet Under the Gun
100 Bullets Vol. 05: The Counterfifth Detective
100 Bullets Vol. 04: A Foregone Tomorrow
100 Bullets Vol. 03: Hang Up on the Hang Low
100 Bullets Vol. 02: Split Second Chance
30 Days of Night
100 Bullets Vol. 01: First Shot, Last Call
Transmetropolitan Vol. 1: Back on the Street
Uzumaki, Volume 1
Runaways vol. 1: Pride and Joy
The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 2: Dallas
The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 1: Apocalypse Suite
Batman: Hush, Vol. 2
Atomic Robo Vol. 4: Other Strangeness
}

Search