Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pregnant

Crystal and I had the day off Monday because of the first big snow in three years. We spent the day in our PJ's cleaning up the house, doing laundry and working on projects in the craft room. To end the day we went to our sun room to try and take a picture worth hanging in the house proper. Above is the result of those efforts, there are tons more, but this is the first one I got a chance to pass through Photoshop to make it black and white. I consider myself a very amateur photographer and would like to take some classes one day, but for now I'll just keep snapping away. I'll try and get a whole gallery up in the coming days and link it to this post.

Kaden is just seven short weeks away now and getting more photos and videos before he comes is one of my goals. I know I will be eating gigabytes of space once he is here, but it would be neat for him to see what we were like before he came into this world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never seen a prettier mom to be, I can't wait.

Gedida

Miles Logged

Books Read

Recently Finished:

The Wise Man's Fear
Dynasty of Evil
100 Bullets Vol. 07: Samurai
Batman: Batman and Son
100 Bullets Vol. 06: Six Feet Under the Gun
100 Bullets Vol. 05: The Counterfifth Detective
100 Bullets Vol. 04: A Foregone Tomorrow
100 Bullets Vol. 03: Hang Up on the Hang Low
100 Bullets Vol. 02: Split Second Chance
30 Days of Night
100 Bullets Vol. 01: First Shot, Last Call
Transmetropolitan Vol. 1: Back on the Street
Uzumaki, Volume 1
Runaways vol. 1: Pride and Joy
The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 2: Dallas
The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 1: Apocalypse Suite
Batman: Hush, Vol. 2
Atomic Robo Vol. 4: Other Strangeness
}

Search