Thursday, June 17, 2010

Get Your E's and 3's Here

All the webz, literally every single one of them, are a buzz with news from E3 this week. Between twitter feeds and live blogged press events I have been tuned in with all of my sensor organs. Mmm, these news morsels taste great. So without further ado, the same post I made last year, but for this year. In no particular order...

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit - With the amount of hours I put into Burnout Paradise and NFS: Most Wanted I think video game law requires that I play this game or give up my first born. Don't worry Kaden, Dad will comply.

LittleBipPlanet 2 - With access to all of the first LBP content my iron is finally hot enough to strike on this title.

Portal 2 - Game of the year 2011?

Fable III - Game of the year 2010?

F.E.A.R. 3 - I love this series and I'm happy to see it return.

inFAMOUS 2 - Crap I still need to play the first game.

Metal Gear Solid Rising
- I like cutting shit, but if this game controls like MGS4 I will snap the disk over my knee.

Star Wars: The Old Republic - An even better trailer than the previous year, but I still want to try it before I buy it.

The Force Unleashed II - Apparently really good CG trailers is a vein running through both big Star Wars games this year. I like it! The first game was flawed, but I loved it all the same. Fix the bad, make with the good and I am yours.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Ugh, didn't I just play this game in November 09?

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - I love the design of the space marines when they are an inch or two tall, but when you scale them up they look really bland. I wish relic would take a little creative license and tweak them. That said I still want to play it.

No comments:

Miles Logged

Books Read

Recently Finished:

The Wise Man's Fear
Dynasty of Evil
100 Bullets Vol. 07: Samurai
Batman: Batman and Son
100 Bullets Vol. 06: Six Feet Under the Gun
100 Bullets Vol. 05: The Counterfifth Detective
100 Bullets Vol. 04: A Foregone Tomorrow
100 Bullets Vol. 03: Hang Up on the Hang Low
100 Bullets Vol. 02: Split Second Chance
30 Days of Night
100 Bullets Vol. 01: First Shot, Last Call
Transmetropolitan Vol. 1: Back on the Street
Uzumaki, Volume 1
Runaways vol. 1: Pride and Joy
The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 2: Dallas
The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 1: Apocalypse Suite
Batman: Hush, Vol. 2
Atomic Robo Vol. 4: Other Strangeness
}

Search