Monday, December 10, 2007

The Prodigal Son Returns

Majarg is back! Our 3v3 team from last season has reformed and is in fine form. We went 5-1 last night and stopped to do our BG dailies. Hopefully we can pick back up tonight and push the rating a lot harder. Even though our only loss last night came at my hands, I think I have become a much more rounded player than I was last season. Coupled with all my new spell damage (100+) I am hoping that we can really push past 2k and play with the big boys. The rock, paper, scissors nature of the game may be the only thing to hold us back though.

My main hand is in sight...now I just need to take it!

Apparently the influx of new players from a bunch of over populated realms has the leaders of FBD in a tizzy. They reformed the guild and put up recruitment threads for raiding. I must admit that I am out of the loop and missing the "Soft N Pink" tag. I also came to the conclusion that it doesn't really matter what guild I am in though when I'm just pvping. So maybe we'll start up the penfifteen club this week and wait to be reported.

Project Beesta
Nothing special with my druid leveling project, I jogged over to Ghostlands after reading this. Apparently the barrens suck and now everyone knows it. I should have my boots and wand this week allowing me to focus more time on Beesta.

No comments:

Miles Logged

Books Read

Recently Finished:

The Wise Man's Fear
Dynasty of Evil
100 Bullets Vol. 07: Samurai
Batman: Batman and Son
100 Bullets Vol. 06: Six Feet Under the Gun
100 Bullets Vol. 05: The Counterfifth Detective
100 Bullets Vol. 04: A Foregone Tomorrow
100 Bullets Vol. 03: Hang Up on the Hang Low
100 Bullets Vol. 02: Split Second Chance
30 Days of Night
100 Bullets Vol. 01: First Shot, Last Call
Transmetropolitan Vol. 1: Back on the Street
Uzumaki, Volume 1
Runaways vol. 1: Pride and Joy
The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 2: Dallas
The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 1: Apocalypse Suite
Batman: Hush, Vol. 2
Atomic Robo Vol. 4: Other Strangeness
}

Search