Thursday, November 13, 2008

T Minus Zero

I am prewriting this post on Wednesday because I am not available to write on Thursday. If you are wondering dear reader where I am, I'm most likely in the middle of a 120 hour gaming bender. Wrath of the Lich King came out Wednesday night or rather Thursday at midnight. The plan was for my brother and I to brave the night and pick up our copies as soon as they were released. So in theory I started playing around 12:30 am Thursday and have off from work until Monday next week to play video games (5 days or 120 hours).

Ah yes video games, I am sure even people who have known me for many years are casting judgment. Being obsessed with playing, reading and watching video about video games is one thing, but taking off work. Yes, my hard earned vacation days are being spent boarded up in my office. I'm sure it seems odd or unhealthy to some, but it is the hobby I love. Wanna fight about it?

See you Tuesday!

P.S. This blog started after I took off a day of work following the release of Burning Crusade.

1 comment:

Mehtul... said...

Have Fun, I would be right beside you if I could. cheers!

Miles Logged

Books Read

Recently Finished:

The Wise Man's Fear
Dynasty of Evil
100 Bullets Vol. 07: Samurai
Batman: Batman and Son
100 Bullets Vol. 06: Six Feet Under the Gun
100 Bullets Vol. 05: The Counterfifth Detective
100 Bullets Vol. 04: A Foregone Tomorrow
100 Bullets Vol. 03: Hang Up on the Hang Low
100 Bullets Vol. 02: Split Second Chance
30 Days of Night
100 Bullets Vol. 01: First Shot, Last Call
Transmetropolitan Vol. 1: Back on the Street
Uzumaki, Volume 1
Runaways vol. 1: Pride and Joy
The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 2: Dallas
The Umbrella Academy, Vol. 1: Apocalypse Suite
Batman: Hush, Vol. 2
Atomic Robo Vol. 4: Other Strangeness
}

Search